Still the Mind-Relax the Body-Soothe the Soul
Take some time out to press pause, re-set and allow your body and mind to embrace stillness. Regular self-care is the best gift we can give to ourselves.
HOLISTIC HEALING THERAPIES
The therapies I offer are nurturing and relaxing, allowing you to re-connect and listen to your body. Helping to ease pain, release tension and re-ignite your body's own amazing ability to heal itself.
Your healing is in your hands.
3 Step Process
Women's Health & Fertility Massage
Relax & Restore Ritual
"Everything heals: If we take the time to listen....
Your body heals, Your heart heals, The mind heals, Wounds heal,
Your soul repairs itself"
- Tiny Buddha -
MEET YOUR THERAPIST
My name is Emma, I am a mum of 2 and have been interested in complementary therapies and mental health and well being for 15 years. Having my own lived experience of anxiety and post natal depression following a traumatic birth this interest increased and I became passionate about promoting the importance of positive mental health and looking after ourselves, especially in the perinatal period.
READ CLIENT REVIEWS
¨Anyone that's in the post-natal period will
benefit from the amazing sessions Emma runs.
A much needed service that is really important for new mums. Finished each session feeling extremely relaxed and looking forward to the next one.¨
Top Tips for Stress Relief
Take a few minutes to stretch
- Raise your shoulders to your ears, hold and release
- Slowly circle your head from one side to the other
- Raise your arms above your head and reach for the sky
- Do a forward bend - this move calms the mind and relaxes the body
Breathwork Exercise 4-4-8
- Belly breath in for a count of 4
- Hold for count of 4 and sigh out loudly for count of 8 through your mouth
- Repeat 3 times
- Each evening think of your day that has passed and list 3 things you are grateful for
- Practicing gratitude daily can increase feelings of happiness and positive mood
- As well as reducing stress and improving sleep quality